PERSONALITY PORTRAITS are the perfect addition to your kid's birthday party. In your home or a covered outdoor space, I create classic Black & White images of children that fit in with any decoration style. This kids birthday party activity is fun for kids and parents - and parents get an extra special gift from your event.
Your friend's kiddos will be having so much fun that they won't even realize they're getting their pictures taken. I believe that photo sessions should be stress-free and easy. Think of it as a "sneak attack" photo shoot.
We host our session during your event. Approximately 2 weeks later, the party host will receive a link to the online gallery. The host can share the link and guests can order their digital images right from there!
Your kids change and grow in the blink of an eye. That's why you need to document their precious personalities NOW!!! Let's capture your kids just as they are, so you can remember how cute they scrunch their noses, look surprised, or giggle behind their hands.
These portraits are authentic and adorable – so you can document the real memories of your little ones for years to come.
Who is this for?
• If you are planning a BIRTHDAY PARTY for your child and want to add something special 😉
• for kids of all ages
• They also make a great gift for Mother's Day or Birthdays
• You hate your kid's school photos and are looking for an alternative
Note: This is NOT event photography. This is a fun and memorable event activity!
PERSONALITY PORTRAITS PARTY (for Playdates or private gatherings):
• Min. 6 children
• $ 199 for 1st child, $99 for additional siblings
• more than 11 sign-ups: Host kid is FREE
• 3 digital downloads/kid (more for purchase)
BIRTHDAY PARTY or other event:
• unlimited children
• $599 for first hour, 499 each additional hour
• min. 1 hour
• online gallery 2 weeks after event, images for purchase for guests
• Birthday kid and siblings get their pictures for FREE
ADDITIONAL TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY!
Non refundable deposit of $100
Add-on options include:
-props like glasses, hats or costumes
-second shooter to photograph the event
-Photo album with all guest pictures for host